1. Our faith is based on Christian values of sound Biblical foundation, dealing with issues as prescribed within the scriptures. 2nd Timothy 2:15.
2. We believe in the old and new Testaments as equally important to the church for spiritual edification and knowledge. Matthew 2:23.
3. We believe that the earth and everything including Man was created by God as stated in the Holy Bible. Man and animals created, male and female to reproduce and multiply, to replenish and subdue the earth, to have dominion over the earth. Genesis 1:28.
4. We believe that Jesus was conceived of the Holy spirit, died on the cross, buried and resurrected the third day and ascended unto heaven. Luke 1:35.
5. We believe in the baptism of the Holy spirit as a divine empowerment to effectively carry out Gods mandate to humanity. Joel 2:28.
6. We believe in the communion fellowship, the Lords supper as prescribed by Jesus at the upper room. 1st Corinthians 11:24-25.
7. We believe in the trinity, God the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. We also believe that the Trinity are one and indivisible. Matthew 28:19.